Young Investors (Y.I.) Club
Spring into Savings with LCEF's Young Investor (Y.I.) Club
Things to know about the Y.I. Club:
- It begins with just a $25 investment. With this Y.I. StewardAccount®, your child becomes a Y.I. Club member with special activities!
- There are three different levels of Y.I. Club grow with your child. There are the Little Lambs (ages up to 6 years old); Mission Builders (ages 7 to 12); and World Changers (ages 13 to 18).
- Children earn a premium interest rate on the first $1,000 in their investment.
- School-age children can earn extra credit in their investment for good grades and community service.
- Kids Into Discipleship and Stewardship (K.I.D.S.) Stamp program is becoming the Y.I. Stamp Program. K.I.D.S. stamps are being honored and accepted into Y.I. investments.
- It’s fun for young people and the adults that help them learn about the stewardship of God’s blessings!
LCEF is a nonprofit religious organization; therefore, LCEF investments are not FDIC-insured bank deposit accounts. This is not an offer to sell investments, nor a solicitation to buy. LCEF will offer and sell its securities only in states where authorized. The offer is made solely by LCEF's Offering Circular. Investors should carefully read the Offering Circular, which more fully describes associated risks.
StewardAccount access features are offered through UMB Bank, n.a. StewardAccount is not available to investors living in South Carolina.