· When new members are welcomed into the congregation, school information should be a part of the presentation of the total ministry of the church.
· The pastor and principal should have clear lines of authority and communication.
· Since the school is a large ministry of the church, it must support the other ministries of the congregation.
· Ministry directors need to communicate with and share ideas with one another. Working together on joint projects breaks down divisions and builds bridges between congregational agencies.
· It is very important for school staff to be visible in and supportive of the activities in the church, even if they are not members.